Synoptic Module Incorporating V100
About this course
- Course code:
- Professional/Short Course
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Programme leader:
- Joyce Murray
- Key fact:
- This module is only for students studying on the Specialist Community Public Health Nursing Programme or as part of the Specialist Practice qualifications.
Page last updated 10 January 2017
The Synoptic Module Incorporating v100 covers consolidation of learning and the role of the specialist practitioner with relevance to specific areas of practice, examples of which may include:
- Leadership, team leadership and group facilitation
- Working with clients to promote behaviour change
- Decision making, accountability and delegation
- Evaluation for service improvement
- Health needs assessment
- Equality, diversity and service user involvement
You must be working in an appropriate environment to meet the learning outcomes.
Careers / Further study
This is a compulsory module in the Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (SCPHN) programme. If you wish to apply for the full SCPHN programme please contact admissions on 0117 83333.
Scheduled learning: (Approx 40 hours) includes lectures, seminars, workshops and tutorials.
Independent learning: (Approx 200 hours) includes hours engaged with essential reading, assignment preparation and completion etc. It is anticipated that students will spend approximately 100 hours on independent study and 100 hours on assignment preparation.
Placement learning: (Approx 160 hours) in accordance with the NMC requirement of the programmes.
Supplementary fee information
Please visit full fee information to see the price brackets for our modules.
Funding may be available to support your learning. Please contact your Trust Education Lead. If you work in the Private, Independent and Voluntary Sector, please contact your employer who will advise you.
Please see our timetable for full date information.
How to apply
You will apply online for your CPD modules, which you can take as stand-alone courses or as part of an undergraduate (level 3) or postgraduate (Masters level) programme.
Our how to apply page can assist you with further information prior to submitting your online application.
For further information
- Email: HLS.email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 81158