Multivariate Statistics 1
About this course
- Course code:
- Professional/Short Course
- Engineering Design and Mathematics
- Frenchay Campus
- One day
- Professional short course delivered through both taught and practical sessions.
- Programme leader:
- For enquiries relating to course content or suitability for you, please email Dr Paul White or telephone on +44 (0)117 32 83145.
Page last updated 8 February 2017
We offer one day short courses covering different aspects of applied statistics. Courses are non-credit bearing and are designed for quick learning of the material covered.
Fees include refreshments, lunch and any course materials, including any pre-reading materials required.
Overseas students need to have, in advance of application, either a valid student visa or evidence of residency status in the UK.
To get the most out of this course, you should be familiar with the material covered in Introduction to SPSS and Introduction to Inference. Ideally you would have already attended these courses. This course covers the most commonly used multivariate techniques including principal component analysis, cluster analysis, discriminant analysis and correspondence analysis. It is a hands on course and SPSS is used throughout the day.
This is a non-credit bearing course and no assessment will be undertaken. You will receive a certificate of attendance on completion of the course.
Supplementary fee information
- External participants £195
- UWE Alumni and NHS staff £150
- UWE Staff (including those registered as PhD students) £100
- UWE PhD and Masters students £60
There are currently no dates available for this course. Please contact us to register your interest and we will let you know when the course is next scheduled to run.
How to apply
For all enquiries, please complete our online enquiry form or contact us on the number below.
For further information
- Email: Please contact us by using the online enquiry form above.
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 87166