About this course
Page last updated 6 December 2016
This Heart Failure study day provides you with a gentle introduction and overview of heart failure and management.
You must be a qualified practitioner.
The following topics will be covered:
- List the causes of heart failure
- Distinguish between different types of heart failure
- Discuss the underpinning pathophysiology of heart failure and how this leads to the symptoms of heart failure
- List the diagnostic tests for heart failure
- Discuss the nursing priorities for assessing symptoms to recognise deterioration
- Discuss key treatments for acute and long term management of heart failure
- Apply this knowledge into your nursing practice placements
Supplementary fee information
Wednesday 15 March 2017, 10.00 - 17.00
Please contact us to be added to our mailing list.