About this course
- Course code:
- Professional/Short Course
- Engineering Design and Mathematics
- One day
- Professional short course delivered through both taught and practical sessions
- Programme leader:
- Dr Iain Weir, +44 (0)117 32 83131
Page last updated 15 March 2019
We offer one day short courses covering different aspects of applied statistics. Courses are non-credit bearing and are designed for quick learning of the material covered.
Any course materials, including pre-reading, refreshments and lunch are included in the fee.
You should be familiar with the material covered in Introduction to SPSS and Introduction to Inference. Ideally you would have already attended these courses.
Overseas students need to have, in advance of application, either a valid student visa or evidence of residency status in the UK.
To get the most out of this course, you should be familiar with the material covered in Introduction to SPSS and Introduction to Inference. Ideally you would have already attended these courses. This course covers the most commonly used multivariate techniques including principal component analysis, cluster analysis, discriminant analysis and correspondence analysis. It is a hands on course and SPSS is used throughout the day.
This is a non-credit bearing course and no assessment will be undertaken. You will receive a Certificate of Attendance on completion of the course.
Supplementary fee information
Please see the table below for current fees and discounts available. All prices are VAT exempt.
Discounts can not be used in conjunction with each other. The greatest discount available will be applied at your booking confirmation.
|Cohort||Full Fee||Early Bird Discount||UWE Alumni/Student Discount||UWE Staff Discount|
(Fees include car parking, lunch and refreshments)
This course will next run in the 2019/20 Academic Year.
Please use the online enquiry form link if you would like to be notified when dates have been confirmed.
|10.00 - 16.00|
How to apply
To make a full or provisional booking for this course, please complete the relevant online booking form below:
For further information
- Email: For all queries regarding administration aspects of registration, i.e. dates, fees, etc. please contact us using the online enquiry form link. For any questions in relation to the course, i.e. content, suitability, assessments, etc. please contact the Programme Leader directly.
- Telephone: +44 (0)117 32 86927