Study day Ultrasound Assessment of Lower Limb Deep Vein Thrombosis
Page last updated 2 April 2020
This workshop is designed for ultrasound practitioners who wish to learn or improve skills for detecting Deep Vein Thrombosis.
The day will consist of:
A morning of lectures on a variety of topics including:
- Colour and Spectral Doppler Review
- Lower Limb Venous Haemodynamics & Vasculature
- Ultrasound assessment in the diagnosis of lower limb DVT
- Clinical Management of lower limb DVT
- Supervised hands-on scanning
- Discussion and feedback
(Lunch, refreshments, CPD Certificate and delegate packs are included)
Prices and dates
Supplementary fee information
Lunch, refreshments and delegate packs are included
Please click on the Apply Now button to view dates.
Contact us to be added to our mailing list.