Study day Ultrasound Assessment of the Carotid Arteries
Page last updated 2 April 2020
This workshop is designed for ultrasound practitioners who wish to learn or improve skills for scanning carotid arteries.
The day will consist of lectures on a variety of topics:
- Haemodynamics and Doppler techniques - review
- The head and neck arterial circulation
- Ultrasound assessment in the diagnosis of carotid artery disease
- Clinical management of carotid artery disease
- Reviewing protocols and diagnostic criteria
- Supervised hands-on scanning
- Discussion and feedback
Prices and dates
Supplementary fee information
Lunch, refreshments and delegate packs are included.
Please click on the Apply Now button to view dates.
Please contact us to be added to our mailing list.