Ultrasound Assessment of the Carotid Arteries
About this course
Page last updated 14 December 2018
This workshop is designed for ultrasound practitioners who wish to learn or improve skills for scanning carotid arteries.
The day will consist of lectures on a variety of topics:
- Haemodynamics and Doppler Techniques - Review
- The head and neck arterial circulation
- Ultrasound assessment in the diagnosis of carotid artery disease
- Clinical Management of carotid artery disease
- Reviewing protocols and diagnostic criteria
- Supervised hands-on scanning
- Discussion and feedback
(Lunch, refreshments, CPD Certificate and delegate packs are included)
Supplementary fee information
Lunch, refreshments and delegate packs are included.
Please click on the Apply Now button to view dates.
Please contact us to be added to our mailing list.