Study day Newborn and Infant Physical Examination
Page last updated 4 October 2021
Newborn Examination is an integral part of routine care offered to all babies. These training workshops are designed to facilitate the development of practical skills.
This workshop will offer practitioners the opportunity to review theoretical knowledge and practice the skills of the neonatal examination in a simulated environment.
- Screening for congenital heart disease
- Screening for developmental hip dysplasia
- The eye examination and screening for congenital cataract
- Examination of the genitalia and screening for undescended testes
- Holistic examination of the newborn
10.00 - 16.00
Prices and dates
Supplementary fee information
To be confirmed.
New dates coming soon.
Please contact us to be added to our mailing list.