Newborn and Infant Physical Examination
About this course
Page last updated 14 December 2018
Newborn Examination is an integral part of routine care offered to all babies. These training workshops are designed to facilitate the development of practical skills.
This workshop will offer practitioners the opportunity to review theoretical knowledge and practice the skills of the neonatal examination in a simulated environment.
- Screening for congenital heart disease
- Screening for developmental hip dysplasia
- The eye examination and screening for congenital cataract
- Examination of the genitalia and screening for undescended testes
- Holistic examination of the newborn
10.00 - 16.00
Supplementary fee information
To be confirmed.
New dates coming soon.
Please contact us to be added to our mailing list.