Study day Ultrasound Guided Intrauterine Brachytherapy
Page last updated 1 September 2020
Delivered by an experienced therapy radiographer and sonographer, this workshop is aimed at practitioners working within Brachytherapy.
Previous experience of ultrasound scanning is not essential.
The aim of this course is to develop knowledge and understanding of how to image guide intrauterine applicators under ultrasound control.
The day will consist of lectures, practical hands-on demonstrations and will cover a variety of topics to include:
- Introduction to Ultrasound Imaging Guided (USIG) Gynae Brachytherapy
- Preparation for Ultrasound-Guided Gynae Brachytherapy
- Normal and abnormal ultrasonic appearances
- Understanding the complexities associated with applicator positioning
- Gaining Competency A Non-Sonographer's View point
- Developing training competencies
Prices and dates
Supplementary fee information
Please click on the Apply Now button to view dates.
Contact us to be added to our mailing list.