About this course
Page last updated 18 September 2018
This Heart Failure study day provides you with a gentle introduction and overview of heart failure and management.
You must be a qualified practitioner.
The following topics will be covered:
- List the causes of heart failure
- Distinguish between different types of heart failure
- Discuss the underpinning pathophysiology of heart failure and how this leads to the symptoms of heart failure
- List the diagnostic tests for heart failure
- Discuss the nursing priorities for assessing symptoms to recognise deterioration
- Discuss key treatments for acute and long term management of heart failure
- Apply this knowledge into your nursing practice placements
There is currently no published fee data for this course.
Supplementary fee information
Please bring your own lunch.
New dates coming soon.
Please contact us to be added to our mailing list.