Study Day - Southwest Emergency X-ray Interpretation Paediatric Skeleton
Page last updated 12 October 2023
Embracing current developments in the field of paediatric image interpretation, this Paediatric Skeleton study day has been designed to the meet the needs of staff working in/alongside the Emergency Department by consolidating and developing knowledge and skills in a true life clinical setting.
Delivered by a UWE Bristol lecturer with specialist paediatric experience, paediatric consultant radiologists and dedicated children's emergency practitioners, a variety of interactive workshops will be on offer with all tutorial sessions utilising digital radiographs.
This course is CPD accredited by the College of Radiographers.
You must be a registered practitioner.
Topics covered typically include:
- Developing a robust and systematic approach.
- Salter Harris, Rang and Ogden fracture classification
- Evaluation of different anatomical areas of the paediatric apendicular skeleton to include often encountered trauma appearances and potential pitfalls in interpretation.
Delegates attending this event will be provided with a pre-learning package.
Prices and dates
Supplementary fee information
- £100 - External
- £50 - UWE Bristol learners on pre-registration programmes
- £50 - UWE Bristol MSc Physician Associates
Please click on the Apply Now button to view dates.
Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to our mailing list.
How to apply
How to apply
Please click on the Apply Now button to apply online.
For invoicing purposes only.
Please read our Terms and Conditions.
If the course you are applying for is fully online or blended learning, please note that you are expected to provide your own headsets/microphones.