Developing Skills in Deep Inspiration Breath Hold Radiotherapy
About this course
- Course code:
- Professional/Short Course
- Allied Health Professions
- Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton
Page last updated 26 September 2019
This course has been designed to enhance your knowledge and understanding of Deep Inspiration Breath Hold in breast radiotherapy. The one-day workshop will provide delegates with information whom wish to expand or refresh their understanding of DIBH treatment techniques to acquire the necessary skills to translate theory into practice.
During the day the following will be imparted:
- Oncologist perspective
- CT planning - radiographer & dosimetrist perspective
- Management perspective
- Treatment delivery - radiographer perspective
- Lunch symposium by VisionRTTM
- Observe vDIBH in clinical practice: CT and treatment Protocols and Paperwork
Supplementary fee information
Please bring your own lunch.
New dates coming soon.
Contact us to be added to our mailing list.