Professional Midwifery Advocate Bridging Programme
About this course
Page last updated 6 February 2019
This course has been designed to prepare former Supervisors of Midwives to deliver the A-Equip model of Supervision within the Trust in which they work. Achievement of the standards and competencies of this Bridging Programme enable you to become a Professional Midwifery Advocate
During the course you will:
- Review the A-Equip model of Supervision.
- Explore the aims and benefits of Restorative Supervision.
- Complete Restorative Supervision training.
- Develop plans to implement Restorative Supervision for midwives working within the Trust.
- Review Quality Development (QI) strategies and tools to integrate QI in practice.
- Explore strategies to lead and support individuals to develop their ability and effectiveness in their clinical role.
- Develop plans to implement the Professional Midwifery Advocate role within your Trust.
Supplementary fee information
Please click on the Apply Now button to view dates.
Please contact us to be added to our mailing list.