Professional Midwifery Advocate Bridging Programme
About this course
Page last updated 18 September 2018
This course has been designed to prepare former Supervisors of Midwives to deliver the A-Equip model of Supervision within the Trust in which they work. Achievement of the standards and competencies of this Bridging Programme enable you to become a Professional Midwifery Advocate
During the course you will:
- Review the A-Equip model of Supervision.
- Explore the aims and benefits of Restorative Supervision.
- Complete Restorative Supervision training.
- Develop plans to implement Restorative Supervision for midwives working within the Trust.
- Review Quality Development (QI) strategies and tools to integrate QI in practice.
- Explore strategies to lead and support individuals to develop their ability and effectiveness in their clinical role.
- Develop plans to implement the Professional Midwifery Advocate role within your Trust.
There is currently no published fee data for this course.
Supplementary fee information
Wednesday 16 May 2018, 09.00 17.00
Wednesday 23 May 2018, 09.00- 17.00
All dates above need to be attended