Professional Midwifery Advocate Bridging Programme
About this course
Page last updated 18 September 2018
This course has been designed to prepare former Supervisors of Midwives to deliver the A-Equip model of Supervision within the Trust in which they work. Achievement of the standards and competencies of this Bridging Programme enable you to become a Professional Midwifery Advocate
During the course you will:
- Review the A-Equip model of Supervision.
- Explore the aims and benefits of Restorative Supervision.
- Complete Restorative Supervision training.
- Develop plans to implement Restorative Supervision for midwives working within the Trust.
- Review Quality Development (QI) strategies and tools to integrate QI in practice.
- Explore strategies to lead and support individuals to develop their ability and effectiveness in their clinical role.
- Develop plans to implement the Professional Midwifery Advocate role within your Trust.
Supplementary fee information
Wednesday 16 May 2018, 09.00 17.00
Wednesday 23 May 2018, 09.00- 17.00
All dates above need to be attended