About this course
Page last updated 18 September 2018
The aim of this day is to give an overview of the evaluation, investigations, and management of the infertile couple.
This study is aimed at practitioners who want an overview of reproductive medicine and will benefit sonographers, specialist registrars and fertility nurses
You must be a qualified practitioner.
The day will consist of lectures and will cover a variety of topics to include:
- Evaluation of the infertile couple
- Diagnostic techniques including 2D and 3D ultrasound and HyCoSy
- Management of an assissted conception unit
- Understanding treatments and medications
- Ultrasound follow up scans.
At UWE Bristol, our expert staff and portfolio of professional training courses will give you the competitive edge to take your career to the next level.
The Department of Allied Health Professions at UWE Bristol brings together specialists including consultants in obstetrics, nurse specialists and sonographers.
Supplementary fee information
Wednesday 25 April 2018, 09:00 - 16:00.